Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1600 block of East Isaacs Avenue, Thursday. TV, radio, DVDs and other items taken from residential travel trailer.
- Walla Walla Community College, precision milling program, 500 Tausick Way. $8,750 in equipment taken from facility.
- Ninth Avenue and Malcolm Street, Saturday 12:12 a.m. Single vehicle, injury unknown. Loss of control with crash into traffic pole.
- South Ninth Avenue near West Poplar street, Friday, 10:49 a.m. Single vehicle, injury unknown, rear end.
- 900 block of Lamb Street, Thursday, 10:05 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, open door of parked vehicle hit by second vehicle.
- Dana Diane Sargent, 42, 1702 Old Milton Highway. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Washington State Patrol
- Lauren Nicole Bartsch, 24, Richland. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Walla Walla Library, 238 E. Alder St., Friday 11:30 p.m. Door window broken. Arrest made.
WW County Sheriff
- Walla Walla High School, 800 Abbott Road, Wednesday overnight. Gang graffiti on vocational building and signs.