When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Lease: Approve lease of county property to Walla Walla Valley Amateur Radio Club.
- Public health: Meeting as the county Board of Health, formal approval of staff reductions in county Public Health Department due to budget. Also approve and adopt health department's revised 2011 strategic plan and strategies.
- Bid: Open bids for chemical vegetative control products for county Road Department.
- Budget: Update on 2011 budget with county Auditor Karen Martin and county Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner.
- Planning: Informational meeting followed by public hearing on amendments to county code pertaining to sign setbacks. Discussion and possible action or direction to staff may follow. Meeting scheduled for 1:30 p.m.
- Comp plan: Approve proposals to set 2011 Comprehensive Plan and development regulations amendment cycles. Related items are to establish time frames for acceptance of applications for amendments.
- Contract: Review professional services contract with Stalzer and Associates for services related to amendments to critical aquifer recharge amendments. Action on item may follow.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business. No formal action to be taken.