Walla Walla County
- Katherine E. Hall, 39, 211 W. Morton St., was charged July 1 with unlawful issuance of bank checks. Hall is accused of making, drawing, uttering or delivering checks to Pizza Hut between Sept. 10, 2006, and Jan. 25, 2009, knowing at the time she didn't have sufficient funds in or credit with the bank or depository to meet the checks in full.
- Brandice M. Sundquist, 34, 105 Newell St., was charged July 1 with third-degree assault and fourth-degree assault. Sundquist is accused of assaulting two people on June 29.
- Cameron B. Teem, 20, 1422 A Drumheller St., was charged July 5 with second-degree possessing stolen property. Teem is accused of knowingly possessing a stolen debit card on Feb. 4.
- Steven R. Eymann, 64, Sacramento, Calif., was sentenced July 5 on one count second-degree theft. The sentence included restitution of $3,171.22, $200 in court costs, $46.10 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, five days in the county jail, credit for five days served. On July 5 Eymann pleaded guilty to, in a series of transactions as part of a common scheme or plan, wrongfully obtaining unauthorized control over property of another of a value exceeding $750 but less than $5,000 belonging to six businesses, with intent to deprive the owners from April 1 to April 14.
- Jesse T. Perez, 27, 186 E. Chestnut St., was sentenced July 5 on one count second-degree attempted identification theft. The sentence included $200 in court costs, $85.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, 365 days in the county jail, 335 days suspended, 30 days work crew. On June 29, Perez pleaded guilty to knowingly attempting to use or transfer a means of identification of another person with intent to commit or aid in commission of a crime, using that person's identification to obtain an aggregate total of credit, goods, money, services or anything else of a value less than $1,500 on July 5, 2010.