Walla Walla County commissioners are Perry Dozier, Gregg Loney and Greg Tompkins. With all present Monday, the board:
- electrical: Approved contract with Walla Walla Electric for $3,672.65 to install electrical work at Juvenile Justice Center.
- sheriff: Approved form for supplementary law enforcement contract for parties wishing to obtain security services from the Sheriff's Office for private functions.
- Consultant: Approved personal services contract with consultant Rebecca L. Jones for update of policies and procedures manuals and processes used by Sheriff's Office.
- stormwater: Approved adoption of procedures to appeal of denials of stormwater fee exemptions.
- budget: Approved request by county Auditor to extend date by which preliminary county budget notification process occurs by one week or to the third Monday in July.
- technology: Approved agreements with Falcon Video Communications, L.P., PocketiNet and Spectrum Networks, Inc., for Internet service at Public Works Department shops, Sheriff's Office substations in Waitsburg and Burbank, Human Services Department, county courthouse and Public Health and Legislative Building.
- property: Approved declaration of portion of county property at southeast corner of Prospect Road and South Third Avenue as surplus.