When: Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. (following planning public hearing)
Where: W-A Memorial Hall, 210 E. Main St.
- FALSE ALARM: Discuss ordinance related to false alarm.
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Consider changing planning commission membership from five to three members.
- CITY HALL: Consider approving engineer's recommendations and bid packet for City Hall repairs.
- SURPLUS: Consider approving surplus property program.
- GRAVEL SPREADER: Consider approving purchase of gravel spreader with Wildhorse Foundation grant.
- BUYING LIMIT: Consider raising purchase limit for department heads from $500 to $750.
- FEE SCHEDULE: Consider approving city fee schedule.
- INSURANCE: Consider employee health insurance policy options.
- PAYMENT: Consider approving contractor payment for grit chamber.
- PROCUREMENT: Consider approving participation in the Oregon co-op procurement program.
- WEB HOSTING: Consider approving community web hosting partnership with city organizations.
- LEXIPOL: Consider authorizing payment for a Lexipol membership for the police department.