- SHERIFF: Hear report from Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office representative.
- AWARD: Consider awarding bid for West Seventh Street waterline project to Sharp and Preszler Inc., of Kennewick. The firm's bid was the lowest of two submitted, at $138,000.
- SUBDIVISION VACATION: Will consider vacating subdivision application for the Waitsburg Estates east of Taggart Road. Owners Mark Jones and David Corbett had previously requested an extension of their subdivision application. If the Council approves the vacation, the land will revert to open space.
- SOLID WASTE: Continue discussion of solid waste collection agreement.
- FLOOD CONTROL: Will discuss Coppei Creek Flood Control Project and possibly make decision on whether to move forward with the project.
- BUNKHOUSE: Will discuss what to do with the old apple warehouse known as "the bunkhouse." No proposals were submitted for demolition of the building.