- Timothy N. Hopwood, 48, 205 Woodland Ave., No. 9, was charged July 8 with seven counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Hopwood is accused of unlawfully delivering methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on May 5, June 3 and June 17, unlawfully possessing methamphetamine with intent to deliver it within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on July 7, unlawfully possessing psilocybin with intent to deliver it within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on July 7, unlawfully possessing less than 40 grams of marijuana on July 7 and using drug paraphernalia on July 7.
- Thomas T. Bray, 24, 209 N. E St., Prescott, was charged July 8 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Bray is accused of knowingly or intentionally obtaining or attempting to obtain morphine sulfate by forgery or alteration of a prescription or any written order on July 7.
- Amber D. Nelson, 29, 430 E. Oak St., was charged July 8 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and third-degree driving while license suspended. Nelson is accused of unlawfully possessing hydrocodone and driving a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license on July 7.
- Michael B. Hubbard, 35, 143 Cushing St., was charged July 8 with 10 counts of first-degree rape of a child and 10 counts of first-degree child molestation. Hubbard is accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with a boy - who was younger than 12 years old - on 10 occasions, and engaging in sexual contact with the boy on 10 occasions between Dec. 1 and June 30.
- Pedro Nunez-Gabriel, 51, 467 Carey Court, College Place, was charged July 11 with two counts of second-degree assault and one count of assault - violation of protection order. Nunez-Gabriel is accused of assaulting three people on July 10.
- Kay L. Sharpe, 57, 240 Murphy St., No. 4, Waitsburg, was charged July 11 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Sharpe is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine on July 9.
- James D. Taylor, 19, no permanent address listed, was charged July 13 with two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and two counts of violation of the Uniform Legend Drug Act. Taylor is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine, using drug paraphernalia, and unlawfully possessing Seroquel and erythromycin on July 11.
- Oscar Centeno-Sanchez, 19, Pasco, was charged July 15 with alien in possession of a firearm and obstructing a law enforcement officer. Centeno-Sanchez is accused of carrying or possessing a .22-caliber rifle without having obtained an alien firearm license; and willfully hindering, delaying or obstructing a law enforcement officer on July 13.
- Rozas Alaniz Jr., 20, 524 E. Cherry St., was charged July 15 with third-degree assault, first-degree driving while license suspended or revoked, driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor, and failure to obey a law enforcement officer. Alaniz is accused of kicking at and spitting on a law enforcement officer, operating a vehicle after he was found to be a habitual traffic offender, driving under the influence, and willfully failing to stop when requested or signaled to do so by an officer on July 13.
- Lyle D. Amos, 15, 785 Tumbleweed Lane, Burbank, was sentenced July 1 on one count harassment. The sentence included 71 days in the Juvenile Justice Center, 12 months community supervision, 148 hours community service, $100 to crime victims compensation fund, $110 in court costs. On June 17 Amos pleaded guilty to threatening others causing reasonable fear the threat would be carried out, on Oct. 15.
- Wayne E. Cates, 16, 705 Maple St., No. 1-E, Waitsburg, was sentenced July 1 on one count first-degree criminal trespass. The sentence included 20 days in the Juvenile Justice Center, credit for two days served, nine months community supervision, 25 hours community service, $100 to crime victims compensation fund, $110 in court costs. On June 17 Cates pleaded guilty to knowingly entering and remaining in a building, knowing the entry and remaining was unlawful on or about March 30.
- Magdalena Lucero, 40, 1501 Evergreen St., was charged July 20 with second-degree identity theft. Lucero is accused of knowingly using or transferring a means of identification of another person on May 19, 2009.
- Shawn A. Crump, 19, 522 Fern Ave., was charged July 20 with second-degree theft and first-degree trafficking in stolen property. Crump is accused of wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over power tools, and trafficking in stolen property between May 10 and June 10.