- Jorge Arturo Garduno Batalla, 25, 417 Cedar St., was charged July 25 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor. Batalla is accused of unlawfully possessing cocaine and driving under the influence on July 23.
- Jose Franco, 47, 151 Union St., was charged July 25 with harassment and driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor. Franco is accused of knowingly and unlawfully threatening to kill a Walla Walla police officer and driving under the influence on July 23.
- Justin L. Goff, 34, 1529 Olive St., was charged July 25 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Goff is accused of unlawfully delivering marijuana on July 19.
- Gary E. Sargent Jr., 28, no permanent address listed, was charged July 25 with two counts of second-degree assault and two counts of harassment. Sargent is accused of assaulting two people, and knowingly and unlawfully threatening to kill them on July 15.
- Travis G. Wolford, 46, 1813 Pleasant St., Apt. B, was charged July 25 with two counts of second-degree assault and two counts of harassment. Wolford is accused of assaulting two people, and knowingly and unlawfully threatening to kill them on July 15.
- Megan A. Hines, 18, 118 DeHaven St., Milton-Freewater, was charged July 22 with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, second-degree possessing stolen property, third-degree possessing stolen property, and obstructing a law enforcement officer. Hines is accused of unlawfully possessing a stolen pickup; knowingly receiving, possessing, retaining, concealing or disposing of a stolen debit card and $500 cash that had been stolen; and willfully hindering, delaying or obstructing a law enforcement officer on July 21.
- Sateah Nimley, 35, 1780 Pike Ave, No. G104, Richland, was sentenced July 18 on one count each harassment-domestic violence; third-degree malicious mischief; interfering with the reporting of domestic violence, fourth-degree assault; and residential burglary. The sentence included restitution to be determined, $200 in court costs, $25 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, $100 domestic violence penalty assessment, 240 days in the county jail, 12 months community custody and 12 months probation. On July 5 Nimley pleaded guilty to threatening to kill a family member, causing that person to reasonably fear the threat would be carried out; breaking a door causing damages not exceeding $750; assaulting a family member; grabbing that person's cellphone and throwing it to prevent a call; and wrongfully entering a house with intent to commit a crime against a person on Nov. 15, 2010.