- 100 block of Whitman Street Wednesday overnight. Bicycle taken from residence.
- Heritage and Detour roads, Friday 11:35 p.m. David Martinez of Milton-Freewater was assaulted by an unknown suspect. Martinez was hit in the face, possibly with brass knuckles, after asking the suspect to remain in the area while he called police in connection to damage to his son's vehicle. The suspect was accompanied by an unknown female. In his statement, Martinez said the suspect said he had a gun, and then left the scene with the woman.
- Justin Michael Spencer, 18, 169 Ralston Road. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- Oliver Thompson Welch, 27, 27 SE Fourth St., Apt. C. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Serafin Perez Ledesma, 40, 311 N. Elizabeth St., Apt. N5. Charge: investigation of possession of controlled substance.
- Travelodge Walla Walla, 421 E. Main Street; 500 block of University Street; 00 block of N. Clinton Street. Tires slashed on seven vehicles Thursday overnight. Five vehicles were at the Travelodge. The other two were at residences. No arrests or suspects identified.
- 700 Block of Roff Lane within last year. Side of vehicle dented and planters destroyed.
- 100 block of N. Main Street, Friday. Damage to stairs of residence and missing piece of roofing.