When: Wednesday 7 p.m.
Where: 15 N. Third Ave.
- Pawnbroker/Secondhand dealer license: Approve license for GSE II of MS to purchase gold, silver, coins and collectibles.
- Pedestrian crossing project bid: Rose Street, Second Avenue, Palouse Street and Alder Street projects bid award to Premier Excavation for $974,500.
- Rose Street: Right of way agreement with Pacific Power.
- GIS Purchase: Authorizes purchase of GIS software and related products and services from Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc (ESRI) for $35,750.00 annually.
- Provenance development: Approve amended final plat for phase one of the Provenance Planned Unit Development involving property located near Alder and Wallace streets (closed to public testimony).
- COMPREHENSIVE PLAN authorities: Add a new land use policy that would allow the city to designate any current land use zones to City owned lands within the Walla Walla City limits or its urban growth areas.
- Comprehensive plan amendment: Review and possibly approve 51 Middle Waitsburg Road designation from residential to industrial.
- Tourism Promotion Area: Adopting a business plan and authorizing the City Manager to execute associated agreements.
- Relay for Life: Review proposed street dance application.