Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Monday:
- HANDBOOK: Discussed proposed revisions to the personnel handbook.
- CONTRACTS: Approved amendment to the Kellogg Road project contract. Also approved amendments to current contracts as proposed by Dimita Warren of Blue Mountain Counseling. Unanimous for all.
- LI: Agreed to put check for retro Labor and Industries payments into the employee benefits fund. The refund for overpayments was about $5,400. Unanimous.
- AUDITOR: Learned Cindy Harris was appointed chief deputy auditor, leaving a deputy auditor position open. The position will be advertised.
- PLANNING: Approved Thorn final short plat map. Unanimous. Discussed professional service contract for clerical services for the Planning and Building Department.
- MULE MANIA: Granted request for $2,000 made by Jim Cooper on behalf of Mule Mania from the hotel/motel funds. Unanimous.