- PEOLA ROAD: Learned Peola Road will close June 13 in preparation for start of the project June 20.
- WIND PROJECT: Learned better weather has allowed erection of 10 wind towers in the past week.
- CONTRACT: Signed contract with LPS Real Estate Data Solutions, for contract for digital images of documents filed with county auditor's office. LPS will pay the county $600 annually for the service. Unanimous.
- COURTHOUSE: Set open house and rededication of the renovated Courthouse for June 24 from 1-3 p.m. Unanimous.
- OFFICE MOVE: Noted county offices now located in the elementary school will be closed June 16 and 17 while the offices are moved back to the Courthouse.