- OVERAGES: Voted to allow a 66 percent overage reduction for Eloise Bartlow. This reduces the overage from $774 to $258. Also voted to grant Teri Lytle a 50 percent reduction of water overage from $112 to $56. Denied relief of $20 reconnect fee requested by Jim Range. Unanimous for all.
- SIDEWALK: Reviewed plans for Tenth Street Sidewalk Project. Alan Schroeder of Anderson Perry amp; Associates said the city can use its small works roster or advertise the project for bid.
- STREET CLOSURE: Learned certain streets will be closed for the Dash for Cash fun run Saturday at 8 a.m. Streets closed are portions of Arlington, Sixth, First, Pataha, Fifth, Columbia, 20th and 19th.
- PIONEER PLAZA: Learned construction has started at Pioneer Plaza pocket park, but delivery of the restroom has been delayed.
- NUISANCE REPORT: Learned new letters will be mailed Wednesday to people having junk vehicles and/or overgrown vegetation.
- CEMETERY: Adopted a resolution to provide two burial options in the Pomeroy City Cemetery. Optlon 1 requires purchase of liner of vault at the time of a full burial. The city's opening and closing fees pertain to these burials and will be charged at the current year rates, with the purchaser responsible for vault or liner and associated lowering fees. The second option does not require a vault or liner, but the city will require a $140 fee for interment and another $200 for settling fees. The clerk's office will advise that liners and vaults are strongly recommended for use at the cemetery, but are not required. Unanimous.
- JULY MEETING: Learned the July council meeting will be July 12 instead of the regular July 5 date.