- FACILITIES: Discussed expenses related to the Junior-Senior High School modernization.
- FUEL BIDS: Added fuel tanks at the Nazarene Church and Christian Church as a part of the fuel bid.
- BUDGET: Learned district will lose about $24,000 in state funding, but the increased M amp; O levy approved by voters will offset the losses, Superintendent Kim Spacek said.
- STAFFING: Discussed recommendations for sixth grade, kindergarten, Title I and junior-senior high positions. Spacek displayed a chart that showed current staffing and what is needed. Also discussed coordinator time for Title LAP teacher. Accepted the resignation of bus driver Gerald Moore. Unanimous.
- CALENDAR: Following an executive session voted to approve the 2011-2012 school calendar. Unanimous. School will start Aug. 23 for students. The last day of school will be May 25, 2012. School starts again on Sept. 6, 2012.