When: Regular session at 6 p.m. Thursday, following a 5 p.m. work session and site tours that begin at 4 p.m.
Where: Regular session at the Port office, 310 A St.; work sessions at Dominick's on the Runway; tours begin at Ash Hollow Winery and Fire House LLC, a wine storage facility.
- personnel policy: Consider adoption of a new revised personnel policy.
- managing authority: Consider revising the executive director's managing authority resolution, which gives the executive director the authority to make certain decisions without approval from the board. In this case, the revisions accompany changes in the personnel policy.
- financial statement: Review the 2010 financial statement.
- cott/cliffstar: Discuss a roof report on the plant's west warehouse.
- community meeting space: Review the Port's use policy for its community meeting rooms.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff; a June 15 visit of the Joint Legislative Transportation Committee; an airport farm plan update; and an update on a proposed artists colony at the Dell Avenue property.