- BUSINESS LICENSE: Approved business license application from Untamed Concrete Designs, 408 N. Second St., owned by Stacy Smith. Unanimous.
- HIRING: Approval of hiring policies and procedures died for lack of second.
- WATER PLAN: Authorized Brad Baird of Anderson Perry & Associates to write a letter to the Oregon Department of Transportation regarding replacing water lines down Main Street during reconstruction of Main Street. Also approved putting $13,000 into the budget for well design and development. Unanimous for both.
- WORKSHOP: Vickery told the council there will be a work session in October to discuss funding scenarios for improvements to the water system.
- LETTERS: Received thank-you letter from scholarship recipient Renee Baumann, and from Mary McGill. McGill thanked the city for allowing her group to decorate the rose garden for Memorial Day weekend.