- LEASE: Discussed Blue Mountain RC&D lease termination. Funding was cut, and they will vacate the building by the end of June. Approved lease renewal for Coyote Engineering, with a monthly rate increase of $50. Unanimous.
- ADMINISTRATIVE: Learned Port manager Jennie Dickinson and Dayton mayor Craig George will meet with Secretary of State Sam Reed June 15. Dickinson plans to make a presentation on the Blue Mountain Station.
- LYONS FERRY: Learned the Lyons Ferry Park is in the hands of the Corps, and the day-use area is now open.
- MARINA: Learned a grant application will be made for a pump out station at the marina.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Learned Phase 1 infrastructure project is almost complete, and the Port is satisfied with contractor POW's work.
- AGREEMENT: Signed an interlocal agreement with Columbia County for a traffic impact analysis at the Blue Mountain Station. The analysis will be made by the state Department of Transportation. Columbia County will contribute $5,000 for the analysis, the Regional Transportation Planning Organization, $1,200 and the DOT, $2,500. Unanimous.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Decided to reject all bids for the proposed meat processing building, because bids were too high.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Learned a $2,500 grant for the Wayfinding Signage Project on behalf of the Port was received by the signage project.