When: Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
Where: District Board Room, 609 S. Second St.
- SECRETARY OF STATE: Will hear presentation by Secretary of State Sam Reed.
- SURPLUS: Approve transfer of surplus 1989 Blue Bird Bus to Columbia County Fire District.
- DONATIONS: Consider accepting donations of $750 for boys high school basketball and $400 for girls high school basketball from Boosters.
- OVERNIGHT: Consider approving overnight soccer trip to Camp Wooten Aug. 25-27.
- SUPERINTENDENT: Superintendent's reports include Title I award, special education update, Southeast Washington Association of School Administrators community awards, school nurse, playground inspection and budget update.
- ATHLETIC DIRECTOR: Reports include posting of athletic director position with July 1 deadline, fall schedules, sports clearance night Aug. 4.
- CLOSED SESSIONS: Will meet in exempt session prior to considering contracts for administrators. Will hold a second exempt session at the end of the regular meeting to discuss negotiations with employees.