- PLAYGROUND: Gave the Dayton Development Task Force Playground Committee permission to proceed with downtown playground, pending certificate of appropriateness from the Historic Preservation Commission. Unanimous.
- DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT: Learned the Dayton Downtown Development Task Force has received two grants from the Sherwood Trust. A $20,000 grant is for restoration of murals on back of Village Shoppes, Project Timothy, and Sterling Bank buildings. The second grant, for $25,000, is for downtown planning and development of an overall downtown plan.
- FARMER'S MARKET: Approved vacation of N. First St. between Main Street and the alley N. First Street for the Dayton Farmers Market every Saturday beginning June 25 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The state Department of Transportation had informed the city the agency has no objections to the market being held on the street. Unanimous.
- RESOLUTION: Authorized the mayor to sign a resolution to allow the All Wheels Weekend fireworks show, following approval by the fire marshal. The resolution also covers fireworks booths. Unanimous.
- WATER: Voted to waive the water fee for the circus June 30. The circus expects to use about 1,000 gallons of water, with a value of $40. The council agreed to waive the fee because the circus will contribute to economic development. Unanimous.