Members of the Council are Bill Boyd, Lynn Delph, Juan Avila and Dennis Snider. Mayor is Duane Thul. With all present in a special meet Friday the Council:
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Decided to wait until the July 13 meeting to consider taking action on reducing the number of planning commission members from five to three members. Thul said he had learned from the Association of Oregon Counties that there are no rules regulating the number of members required.
- POLICY MANUAL: Approved a one-page expectation list presented by the police department. The list is items police officers want to include in the department's 400-page policy manual. Unanimous.
- MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE: Decided to make no changes, but continue with the current judge, Maureen McCormmach.
- FUND TRANSFER: Passed resolution to transfer $15,000 from the police department personnel services fund to the department equipment fund to purchase 2008 Ford Expedition. Vote was 4-1, with Snyder voting no.
- CITY HALL: Postponed until July consideration of the engineer's recommendation regarding City Hall repairs.