- Legislative session: Review a recap of the Washington state legislative session with Dave Mastin, the former Rep. hired as a lobbyist by the Port.
- burbank sewer treatment: Discuss the latest update on a possible Burbank sewer treatment partnership with the city of Pasco.
- wallula gap: Discuss a spraying plan for the Wallula Gap Business Park.
- artist colony: Receive an update on a proposed artist colony at the Port's Dell Avenue shop buildings.
- reiff manufacturing: Review the budget for the new building for Reiff Manufacturing.
- solar presentation: Hear a presentation on solar energy from Fred Liebrand of Walla Walla University.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, the B-25 and airport fly-in and the calendar of events.
- closed session: Enter into an executive session at 3 p.m. to discuss the potential sale of Port real estate and the potential acquisition of real estate. No final action is expected.