- CONTRACT: Renewed 5-year $3,164 contract with Tyler Technology for the Eagle Recorder system. The contract is for software, hardware and support services, for recording legal documents. Unanimous.
- HOLIDAY: Cancelled meeting for July 5. Unanimous.
- COURTHOUSE: Reviewed things to be completed in the Courthouse such as installation of plaques.
- ROAD PROJECT: At 3:15 toured the Peola Road Project with engineer Drew Wood.
- RISK POOL: Met with Byrle Hill, executive director of the Washington Counties Risk Pool, and David Goldsmith, member services. They reviewed an annual report, discussed risk management and classes available to employees.