- EMS Levy: Authorize agreement with Walla Walla County for levy payment of $1,336,227 to provide ambulance service to county residents.
- Rear Load Refuse Truck Purchase: Authorize contract for two rear-load refuse collection trucks for $455,415 from Solid Waste Systems of Spokane.
- Ambulance Purchase: Authorizes purchase of an ambulance from Braun Northwest for $140,139.
- North seventh avenue at moor street: Set public hearing for April 13 for right-of-way vacation of alley east of N. Seventh Avenue and north of Moore Street.
- 2011 goals: Adopt council goals, which include identifying big-box locations, joint Port/City light industrial park, Alder Street LID among other goals.
- Habitat for humanity: Authorize waiver of utility connection fee of approximately $4,500 for Habitat house project.
- Reser road and fern and howard avenues: Authorize reimbursement agreement with Walla Walla County regarding construction of utility improvements in the amount at approximately $333K.