When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- CONSENT: Consider personnel report, out-of-state travel requests, payment of bills and Feb. financial statement as part of consent agenda.
- SCIENCE: Hear about upcoming Great Explorations Science Adventure for middle-school girls.
- GANGS: Hear about student-produced documentary on gangs by Pioneer Middle School students.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from board of directors; superintendent; high school planning committee; and first reading of new board policy on anti-neoptism.
- ACTION: Consider approval of Walla Walla County/Reser Road right-of-way and maintenance easements.