- REPORTS: Hear report on Brain Rules workshop. Superintendent will report on Pay for services for preschool/kindergarten, CEE school review, facility committee, late start, classified employee week and K-12 math.
- ATHLETICS: Will hear update on wrestling, spring sports numbers and first semester fall/winter sport GPA.
- DONATIONS: Consider accepting donation of $1,000 from Pepsi of Walla Walla for the fifth grade ski program, and $300 from the Elizabeth Forest Day Club for the elementary library.
- REVIEW: Will continue review of district goal "The Dayton School District will continue to emphasize academic excellence."
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving Tony Henderson as high school golf volunteer.
- POLICIES: Will consider policies related to student health, nondiscrimination and affirmative action and pesticide notification, posting and record keeping.