When: Thursday, 1 p.m., following a noon work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
- proposed settlements: Discuss proposed settlement agreements with insurance provider Enduris for roofing claims at the former Crown Cork amp; Seal building and from the fire claims at the former Gen-X Energy building in Burbank, as well as a fire claim at Reiff Manufacturing.
- burbank business park: Discuss updates on a binding site plan and sewer system for the Port's Burbank Business Park.
- Contract Award: Consider awarding a contract for water line extension work to Cascade Pallet at the Burbank Business Park.
- farming plan: Discuss the 2011 farming plan with Beechinor Farms.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by staff, a bid for an aviation access gate, a visit to Olympia, the Pacific Northwest Waterways Association mission to Washington, D.C., an update on the sprinkler system at Cott/Cliffstar, an updated on the U.S. Highway 12 interchange project and a Whitman College Collegiate Bike Race at the airport.
- Closed session: Conduct an executive session relating to real estate.