- SUPERINTENDENT: Approved three-year contract with Susan Bell as superintendent. Unanimous.
- CONSENT AGENDA: Approved payroll of $205,753, general fund warrant totaling $54,759, and ASB fund warrants totaling $13,321 and $226. Unanimous.
- ENROLLMENT: Learned March enrollment is at 261 full time equivalent, down 1 from February.
- BUDGET RESOLUTION: Approved corrected budget resolution to add expenditures to 2010-2011 budget document. Unanimous.
- TESTING: Learned winter MAP testing for middle school math showed 95 percent of the students tested have made progress, and most have met growth target, principal Elissa Tinder said.
- PROJECT CITIZEN: Approved revised request for funding for Project Citizen's students to travel to Olympia for state competition. The board rejected a previous request as too costly. The students' revised request was for $895, and students will engage in some money-making projects. Passed 3-2.
- ACCOUNTS: Approved resolutions closing certain Bank of America accounts and certain US Bank accounts. Unanimous.
- SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS: Heard report by teacher Guy Gregg on a recent trip to the Oregon coast by the Advanced Placement biology class.