- Christopher Ray Cummings, 47, transient, was sentenced March 25 on one count each first-degree criminal trespass and third-degree malicious mischief. The sentence included $149.92 restitution, $200 in court costs, $62.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, 90 days in the county jail, credit for 32 days served, 24 months probation. On March 25 Cummings pleaded guilty to, knowingly entering and remaining unlawfully in a building and maliciously causing physical damage to property under circumstances not amounting to second-degree malicious mischief on or about Feb. 4.
- Michael E. Williams, 31, 202 Malcolm St., was sentenced March 28 on one count violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act-possession of methamphetamine. The court dismissed one other count. The sentence included $200 in court costs, $182.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $500 drug enforcement fund, $100 crime lab and biological fees, 20 months in the custody of the Department of Corrections, credit for 38 days served, 12 months community custody. On Nov. 30 Williams pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of methamphetamine on May 24.
- The court dismissed charges against Roger Lee Wetter March 24 as the issue is being resolved in District Court.
- The court dismissed the charge against Alim Pavel Lameiro-Meza March 28 as a no-contact order was no longer in effect as of Nov. 17, and no felony occurred.
- The court dismissed the charge against Thomas Ray McLendon on March 29 for reason that the defendant waived extradition.
- The court dismissed a charge against Nikki Diane Saunders on March 29 for reason that she has plead guilty to other charges per a plea agreement.
- Justin David Morgan, 23, 649 N. Division St. was sentenced March 28 on one count fourth-degree assault-domestic violence. The sentence included restitution to be determined, $200 in court costs, $62.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 domestic violence penalty fee, 365 days in the county jail, credit for 67 days served, 12 months probation. On March 14 Morgan pleaded guilty to, under circumstances not amounting to first-, second-, third- or custodial assault, assaulting a family or household member on Jan. 20.