When: Monday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Open bids on 2011 road stabilization project, consider agreements and prospectus for countywide safety grant, and consider right of way permits applications.
- ALTC: Consider request by Zella Powers and Barbara Gibson of Aging and Long Time Care for proclamation designating May as Older Americans Month in Columbia County.
- COURT SERVICES: Hear report on Columbia County and city of Dayton court services cost analysis presented by Kerry Much.
- COURTHOUSE: Discuss heating and cooling issues with Courthouse maintenance manager Seth Teeters.
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Consider approving salary for new employee.
- PLANNING: Hear updates on planning commission activities, inter-governmental services contracts and building activity.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Will schedule meeting to consider fairgrounds fees.