- REPORTS: Hear reports from ASB, administrators and athletic director. Superintendent will report on workman's comp cooperative, budget and legislative action, 2011-12 calendar update. Transportation changes and May 16 visitation day.
- DONATIONS: Consider accepting donation of $1,521 from the PTSO for elementary programs, and $1,000 from Davy Phillips' Senior Project for ski programs.
- REVIEW: Will continue review of district goal "The Dayton School District will continue to emphasize academic excellence."
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving resignation of bus driver Kathy Steinhoff. Also consider hiring head girls basketball coach.
- POLICIES: Will consider adopting policies related to student health, nondiscrimination and affirmative action, pesticide notification, posting and record keeping, and prohibition of harassment, intimidation and bullying.
- FUND TRANSFERS: Consider resolutions transferring funds to debt service for roof project and energy project.
- WIAA: Consider approving membership in the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association.
- CLOSED SESSION: Will meet in executive session to consider qualifications of an application for employment.