Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- Fraternal Order of Eagles, 350 S. Second Ave., Saturday 1-7:20 a.m. Non-forced burglary with $200 cash taken.
- Tausick Way near Campus Loop, Thursday 8:25 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear end.
WW County Sheriff
- 00 block of Sand Ridge Way, hit-and-run, Thursday 7:25 p.m. Vehicle struck in rear while attempting to pull out of driveway. Vehicle that failed to stopped was described as red passenger car. No injuries.
- Meiner Road near Spring Creek Road, Thursday, 9 p.m. Single-vehicle, single-occupant, rollover. No injuries reported.
- Northeast Eighth Avenue and North Elizabeth Street, Thursday, 9:47 p.m. Single vehicle, noninjury. Driver reported hitting telephone pole.
- Matthew Eugene Poarch, 22, 683 Pima Road, No. 277. Charge: investigation of second degree robbery.
- Several residential locations, including the 500 and 600 blocks of Juniper Street, 400 block of Avery Street and 800 block of Palouse Street, Thursday night. Bricks thrown from moving vehicle at parked vehicles. No arrests made.
- 00 block of Boyer Avenue, Friday 10:30-12:11 p.m. Tire slashed.
WW County Sheriff
- Four residential locations. Two at 1600 block of Edmond Street and two at 800 and 900 blocks of Ankeny Street on Thursday night. Bricks thrown from moving vehicle at parked vehicles. No arrests made.
- Oregon Child Development Coalition, 403 Peabody Street, Thursday overnight. Two buses damaged by graffiti.
- 600 block of N. Russell Street Thursday. Graffiti on grain elevators.