- litter: Approved acceptance of state Department of Ecology grant for pickup of roadside litter by County Jail inmate work crews. Unanimous.
- salmon: Approved grant application to state Salmon Recovery Funding Board for Tri State Steelheaders project in Mill Creek flood control channel intended to aid fish passage. Unanimous.
- proclamations: Approved proclamations to declare May 15-21 as National Police Week and May 15 as Peace Officers Memorial Day. Unanimous.
- Cycling: Approved request to use certain county roads on June 18 for the Ann Weatherill Cycling Classic. Unanimous.
- agreements: Approved agreements with Anderson Perry & Associates for civil engineering design services, with Shannon and Wilson Inc. for geotechnical engineering services and with ESA Adolfson for environmental services on an as-needed basis for the county Public Works Department. Unanimous.