- site tours: Starting at 3 p.m., Port commissioners and staff will tour Cott/Cliffstar; Amcor Rigid Plastics; and the Dell Avenue shop space formerly occupied by Moreno amp; Nelson Corp.)
- tourism walla walla: Consider a funding request from Tourism Walla Walla for $3,000 to help fund a regional signage initiative.
- personnel policy: Review the final draft of an updated Port personnel policy.
- sewer line Road specs: Discuss sewer and road details for the proposed Burbank Business Park.
- gen-x building: Review the final settlement agreement for the Gen-X Energy property that was burned in a fire.
- new building: Discuss conceptually a possible Port-funded building for Schnitzer Steel's nonferrous business unit at the Burbank Industrial Park.
- contract award: Consider authorizing a contract to the lowest responsible bidder for a water line and fire hydrant extension project in Burbank for Cascade Pallet.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, an update on Alaska Air marketing efforts, the April passenger boarding report, an easement related to Columbia Rural Electric Association, a community bus tour and miscellaneous project updates.ON THE AGENDA
- WALLA WALLA COUNTY; work session at Walla Walla County Courthouse, 315 W. Main St.