- RESIGNATIONS: Accepted resignation from Roxy Pridgen as instructional assistant; and Jill Perrine, for purpose of retirement, as second-grade teacher. Unanimous.
- RIF: Approved Reduction in Force, or layoff, of one full-time custodian position. The most recently hired custodian would be cut. Unanimous.
- CALENDAR: Approved draft A of academic calendar for 2011-12 school year. School will start Aug. 25 and end June 1, 2012, with graduation to be held May 26, a Saturday. Unanimous.
- QUONSET: Report on auction of Quonset huts. Because no bids were made, the two huts will be sold for their scap metal value, with two remaining.
- CREDIT: Heard report on business energy tax credit district received for $7,290.