- APPRECIATION: Heard letter from the Association of Washington School Principals thanking high school principal Doug LaMunyan for his service on the organization's representative council.
- FACILITIES: Discussed matters related to the Junior-Senor High School modernization, including modular classrooms, food service, and costs for using the Catholic school or the Nazarene Church for classrooms during construction.
- SPORTS: Decided to set minimum participant numbers for sports teams. For 8-man football, 12 participants would be required to continue the sport. Ten participants would be required for junior high 8-man football. It was noted there are presently no junior high teams for softball, baseball and golf.
- WIAA: Approved renewing membership in the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association. Unanimous.
- CLOSED SESSION: Met in executive session to discuss personnel and contracts. No action was taken when the board reconvened in open session.