When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: Lions Club Community Building, Fairgrounds
- SOLID WASTE: Will discuss renewal of solid waste collection agreement.
- FLOOD CONTROL: Consider whether to move forward with a Coppei Flood control project. Cost to the city would be about $2 million, and probably require a bond, clerk-treasurer Randy Hincliffe said Monday.
- POOL: Consider resolution related to swimming pool operation.
- PRO-TEM: Consider selection of mayor pro-tem.
- BUNK HOUSE: Discuss what to do with a building on city-owned building known as the "bunk house" on the east side of town. The building is dilapidated.
- COMMITTEES: Mayor Walt Goebel will announce 2011 council committee appointments.