Walla Walla County
- Luis R. Ramirez, 67, 633 1/2 Military St., was charged May 10 with first-degree burglary and two counts of second-degree assault -- deadly weapon. Ramirez is accused of unlawfully entering or remaining in a building with the intent to commit a crime, and using a knife to threaten two people on May 8.
- Stacy L. Crosby, 27, 91 Garden Drive, was charged May 11 with two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Crosby is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine and using drug paraphernalia on May 9.
- Delbert D. McCarty Jr., 52, permanent address unavailable, was charged May 9 with assault -- violation of protection order, and resisting arrest. McCarty is accused of violating an order of protection and assaulting a person, and intentionally preventing or attempting to prevent two Walla Walla police officers from lawfully arresting him
between May 6 and 7.
- Fredy A. Marin, 29, 312 W. Sumach St., was charged May 5 with seven counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Marin is accused of unlawfully delivering cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on April 11, 15, 20 and 22; unlawfully possessing cocaine and marijuana with the intent to deliver the controlled substances on May 4; and using drug paraphernalia on May 4.
- Michael B. McFetridge, 21, 515 Sturm Ave., was charged May 16 with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, driving while under influence of intoxicating liquor and two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. McFetridge is accused of unlawfully possessing a stolen motorcycle, driving under the influence, unlawfully possessing less than 40 grams of marijuana and using drug paraphernalia on May 15.
- Lesly Carreno, 21, 3191/2 S. Fourth Ave., was charged May 16 with second-degree identity theft, first-degree criminal impersonation, third-degree malicious mischief and third-degree theft. Carreno is accused of knowingly using or transferring a means of identification of another person, giving police an assumed name, knowingly and maliciously damaging property, and wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over miscellaneous items from a vehicle on May 12.