- On May 17 the court dismissed a tampering with a witness charge against Jessica Erin Minear, Walla Walla, for the reason of a plea agreement.
- John Alex Chlipala, 45, LKA 722 Hobson St., was sentenced May 17 on one count second-degree identification theft. The sentence included restitution of $6,806.87 to be paid jointly with another defendant, $200 in court costs, $79.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, 24 months community custody in a residential chemical dependence treatment-based alternative sentence, credit for 157 days served. On April 12 Chlipala pleaded guilty to knowingly using a means of identification of another with intent to commit a crime and used that person's mans of identification to obtain a total of good of a value less than $1,500 between Nov. 30, 2010 and Dec. 11, 2010.
- Yadira Guadalupe Valles, 27, 27 Campo Loop, Apt. D, was charged May 10 with second-degree assault -- domestic violence, and reckless driving. Valles is accused of using an automobile to assault a person, and operating a vehicle with disregard for safety on May 7.
- Gale E. Moseley, 37, 503 E. Pine St., was charged May 16 with three counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Moseley is accused of unlawfully delivering marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on March 22, April 5 and April 20.
- Kenneth A.J. Langis, 25, 517 E. Pine St., was charged May 16 with third-degree assault and with disorderly conduct. Langis is accused of assaulting a Walla Walla police officer, and using abusive language and thereby intentionally creating a risk of assault on May 15.
- Nickolas C. Schultz, 21, 2049 Crawford Drive, was charged May 16 with possession of a stolen motor vehicle and two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Schultz is accused of unlawfully possessing a stolen motorcycle, unlawfully possessing less than 40 grams of marijuana and using drug paraphernalia on May 15.
- Jose Armando Oliva Garcia, 20, 1032 College St., Milton-Freewater, was charged May 17 with attempting to elude a pursuing police vehicle and third-degree driving while license suspended. Garcia is accused of willfully failing or refusing to stop his vehicle after being signaled to do so by a uniformed police officer, and driving a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license on Jan. 26.
- Nikki D. Saunders, 34, no address, was sentenced May 16 on one count second-degree trafficking in stolen property. The sentence included restitution of $200, $200 in court costs, $124.60 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, 30 days in the county jail with 16 days converted to DOC supervision, credit for 14 days served, 24 months community custody. On March 21 Saunders pleaded guilty to pawning property known to be taken from the rightful owner worth more than $750 but less than $5000 on Oct. 16.
- Don Douglas Lovell, LKA 703 Washington St., was sentenced May 17 on one count each assault in violation of a protection order-domestic violence and second-degree assault-domestic violence. The court dismissed one other count. The sentence included restitution to be determined, $200 in court costs, $146.48 witness fee, $250 jury demand fee, $230.20 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $1,550 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, $100 domestic violence penalty assessment, 19 months in the custody of the Department of Corrections consecutive with another cause, credit for 284 days served, 18 months community custody. On April 29 Lovell was found guilty by jury.