When: Thursday 1 p.m. following a noon work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
- personnel policy: Consider adopting a new Port personnel policy.
- managing authority: Consider adopting a revised version of the executive director's managing authority. The authority gives the director power to approve purchases under a certain value without approval or a vote of the Port commission.
- burbank business park: Receive an update on conduit installations at the Port's Burbank property.
- cascade pallet: Discuss a water line and fire hydrant extension project for Cascade Pallet, a tenant at the Port's Burbank property.
- equipment: Discuss/review the purchase of a new snowblower and field mower.
- dell property: Discuss the Port's Dell Avenue shop buildings.
- landscaping: Consider landscaping bids for work along the Port's 13th Avenue property and former Crown Cork amp; Seal building.
- Community meetings: Review the Port's use policy on its community meeting rooms.
- lease agreement: Consider a lease agreement with Adamant Cellars for the building at 528 E. Cessna.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, master project lists for the Port and airport and a community bus tour.