When: Wednesday, 6 p.m.
Where: Learning Center, Hospital
- QUALITY: Hear presentations on emergency preparedness and data collection standards and measures.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from HUGS Auxiliary, resident council representative, medical staff, clinic and finance committee.
- CAPITAL PROJECTS: Hear updates on tub room and Electronic Health Record task force.
- JOINT MEETING: Discuss joint meeting with Columbia County Public Hospital District June 7.
- ADVISORY GROUP: Hear update on development of community advisory group to shape the future direction of the district.
- ADMINISTRATIVE: Hear reports on legislature, elections, Association of Washington Public Hospital District administrator's retreat, Washington State Hospital Association Health Reform learning day, and Pomeroy School District parent newsletter.