When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Consider approving right-of-way permits.
- BMC BUILDING: Discuss Blue Mountain Counseling building with Cathy George of the Historic Preservation Commission.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Hear updates on environmental health, personal health and financial status.
- UNION NEGOTIATION: Meet with Don Foley representing the Deputy Sheriffs Association to discuss negotiations.
- FAIR: Meet with Shane Laib to discuss matters related to the Columbia County Fair.
- LIQUOR LICENSE: Consider liquor license renewal application by Dumas Station Wines.
- COURT: Discuss letter from Judge Scott Marinella regarding agreement for court services.
- LOBBYING: Discuss letter from Evergreen Forest County Group requesting financial support for lobbying.