When: Regular session is 6 p.m. Thursday following a 5 p.m. work session. Commissioners will also attend the retirement reception for Port of Pasco Commissioner Bill Clark at 3 p.m. and tour the Wallula Gap Business Park from 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Where: Work session and regular session will be at Columbia Middle School, 835 Maple St., Burbank.
- burbank interchange project: Receive an update from the Washington State Department of Transportation on the Burbank interchange under construction.
- burbank business park: Review preliminary lot layouts for the proposed Burbank Business Park.
- sewer treatment: Receive an update on the proposed sewer treatment agreement with the city of Pasco.
- cargill park: Consider adoption of a master plan for Cargill Park.
- aquifer recharge: Discuss regulations for Walla Walla County's aquifer recharge program.
- melrose property sale: Discuss the new closing date for the Melrose property sale to Columbia REA.
- parking study: Hear a presentation for a conceptual design for a parking garage downtown from USKH architectural designer Alex DeMambro. This portion is expected to begin at 7 p.m.
- farming interest: Discuss a farming possibility at the Wallula Gap Business Park.
- Port budget: Review the Port's 2012 preliminary budget.
- tourism request: Consider a request for $3,000 from the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance to support an advertising program proposed for 2012.
- survey: Discuss a topographical survey at the Wallula Gap Business Park.
- airport budget: Review the Walla Walla Regional Airport's 2012 preliminary budget.
- wheat sale: Consider authorizing the sale of wheat.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff; the passenger boarding report; car rental activity report; miscellaneous reports; and the calendar of events.