- PUBLIC WORKS: Approved right-of-way permit for Dan Culley, Davis Hollow Road. Unanimous.
- BID OPENING: Opened two bids for the 2012 crushing contract from DeAtley Crushing, Lewiston ($183,332.89), and Konen Rock, Dayton. (246,686.38). Opened two bids for refuse trailers from Western Trailers, Boise, ($277,005) and from Freedom Truck Centers, Spokane, ($257,280.) The bids were referred to public works director for review.
- SHORT PLAT: Approved Bowen short plat. Unanimous.
- FIRE MARSHAL: Appointed Jeremy Phinney as Columbia County Fire Marshal. Unanimous.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Discussed heating of bathroom in the red barn at the fairgrounds.