- REPORTS: Hear reports from Inter-Mountain ESD representative Jennie Price, CTUIR representative Susan Ely and WM High School student representative Lee Ann Monahan. Also hear reports on elementary school and Weston Middle School, and Weston-McEwen High School.
- SUPERINTENDENT: Hear reports on annual audit, track projects, and state superintendent's November pipeline.
- FIELD TRIPS: Consider approving 7th grade science field trip to OMSI and the Portland Zoo, and an 8th grade field trip to Portland, Salem, and the Oregon Coast.
- LUNCH PROGRAM: Consider approving the offer versus serve as the process for serving food to students. The offer program, gives students some choices in what food items they take at lunch time.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving Kati Funderburk, David Duncan and Tiffany Cain as girls high school basketball volunteers.