When: Today, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 111 S. First St.
- HEARING: Will hold public hearings the 2012 final budget. Following the hearing will consider ordinance authorizing the budget.
- GARDEN: Will hear update on Dayton Community Garden.
- TASK FORCE: Bill Clemens will discuss Dayton Development Task Force with the council.
- UTILITIES: Will consider ordinance setting sewer service charges and monthly garbage rates for 2012.
- SIDE SEWER: Will consider change in the definition of a side sewer.
- PLANNING: Discuss 2012 planning services options.
- SALARY: Hold first reading on ordinance authorizing 2012 salary schedule.
- EASEMENT: Consider accepting utility easement from the Port of Columbia.
- CHANGE ORDERS: Consider approving change orders for 2nd to 3rd street alley reconstruction project and water line relocation project.