- public works: Resolution to set weight limits on county bridges, adopt business plan for Public Works Department, sign intergovernmental cooperative agreement with Thurston County for sale of county property.
- public hearings: Public hearings on two franchise requests and for the 2012 assessment for Mill Creek Flood Control Zone District. Action on items may follow.
- critical areas: Public hearing to consider changes to the county development code and Comprehensive Plan regarding designating and protecting Critical Aquifer Recharge Areas in the county shallow gravel aquifer. Action or possible consultation with staff on item may follow. Hearing scheduled for 10:45 a.m.
- planning: Approve ordinances related to final docket of proposed amendments to county Comprehensive Plan. Items to follow public hearing on Critical Aquifer Recharge Areas.
- traffic bureau: Discussion of Sheriff's Office traffic bureau concept as presented to board in September. Item to come before board at 1:30 p.m.
- budget: Discussion and possible determination of miscellaneous items on 2012 budget.
- workshop: Reports and miscellaneous items. No formal action to be taken.