When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: Lions Club Community Building, Fairgrounds
- HEARINGS: Will hold public hearings on NoaNet franchise, property taxes and proposed 2012 budget. Will also consider approving ordinance for NoaNet franchise and resolution setting property tax rate for 2012.
- RATE STUDY: Will discuss water and sewer rate study.
- DRUG DELIVERY: Will discuss and possibly approve discontinuing the city's contribution for prescription drug delivery in Waitsburg from Elk Drug in Dayton. Presently Elk Drug pays $600 a year for the service, and the city picks up the rest of the cost, which is between $95 and $115 per month.
- FLOOD PLAN: Review flood response plan.
- PERSONNEL MANUAL: Consider adopting updates to the personnel manual.
- BMX TRACK: Continue discussion regarding possible removal of BMX track located between First Street and the Touchet River west of Main Street.
- CODE: Consider approving ordinance to update municipal code.