- Request by Scott Byerley to amend the county code to allow cluster lot density to be transferred from contiguous legal parcels in the same ownership across roads and-or railroads.
- Request by J and J Gold to amend the county code to allow wedding and reception event centers to be a permitted use in the Agricultural Residential acre minimum lot size zone.
- Request by Ben Dawson to amend the land use and zoning designation for 36 acres generally located at 103 Owens Road from Agricultural Residential to Rural Residential acre minimum lot size zone.
- Request by Walla Walla County for technical mapping amendments to the land use and zoning designations for publicly and privately owned property in the city of Walla Walla and College Place urban growth areas.
- Request by Walla Walla County to amend the title of Comprehensive Plan map TR-1 to "Walla Walla County Rural Arterials and Collectors."
- Request by Walla Walla County to amend the county code to ensure the code consists of the proper definitions, cross references and citations.
- Request by Walla Walla County for amendments to Comprehensive Land Use maps and county zoning maps to establish map consistency.