Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Wednesday:
- LEVIES: Following public hearings on road levy and current expense levy passed resolutions setting the levies for 2012. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Passed a resolution authorizing load limits on county roads when conditions warrant. Also passed resolution to extend the date for closure of Eckler Mountain Road for snowmobile use through from March 31 to April 30. Unanimous for both.
- PLANNING: Discussed voluntary stewardship with county planner Richard Hendricksen.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Approved the addition of a fee for swimming pool inspection to the public health fee schedule. Unanimous.
- BUILDING: Discussed Public Health Building with Charlie Button, CEO of Columbia County Health System.