When: Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.
Where: School Library
- RECOGNITION: Will recognize out-going board member Sandra Bradley for serving nine years on the school board.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on enrollment, county treasurer's monthly report, budget status, cash flow, federal program cuts, levy equalization, reauthorization act, and annual yearly progress.
- EQUESTRIAN TEAM: Will discuss proposal from the Washington High School Equestrian Team to use the Touchet School District name for a local team. There would be no cost to the district.
- ASB: Will discuss formation of a Knowledge Bowl Club.
- MAINTENANCE: Mike Mayberry will report to the board on the FLASH alert, cleaning goals for winter break, and winter updates.
- POLICIES: Will hold second readings on policies related to affirmative action and prohibition of harassment, intimidation and bullying.